New International Tax Legislation threatens South African tax residents with assets offshore.
- Automatic Exchange of Information Act signed in October 2014.
- SARS new common reporting standard legislation, effective March 2015.
- Are your offshore interests a reportable arrangement by you or your advisor?
- What are the penalties for professional advisors and individuals for non-disclosure?
- Offshore companies, trusts and other offshore transactions will be hit by anti-avoidance rules and unbeknown to you, may be reportable arrangement.
- What are the solutions to create peace of mind and ensure smooth transfer of your estate to your Heirs?
Not to forget your South African assets…
How to save your estate a fortune when you die
Securing your home & business from risk
TAKE ACTION NOW and find out more
Kelvin Grove Club, 30 July 2015, 18h00
Limited Seating / RSVP Nicole 072 778 9969/021 701 3982
An Authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 45184